UUCP on SCO Xenix '386 2.2.2 (bad boy)

Greg Woods woods at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Tue Jun 7 14:29:54 AEST 1988

This was supposed to be sent by mail, but I can't seem to convince uunet
that it knows about "fozzy" even though uupath shows it does :-)
	$ uupath mjbtn
	ai.toronto.edu!uunet.uu.net!fozzy!killer!mjbtn

550 killer:root.tcp... 550 Host unknown
550 <@uunet.uu.net, at fozzy.uucp, at killer:root at mjbtn>... Host unknown: Inappropriate ioctl for device