patch patch 12 problem

Jay Libove libove at vi.ri.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 28 01:18:54 AEST 1988

Environment: IBM PC/AT clone running SCO Xenix 2.2.1, with development
system 2.1.4g.

I have just patched my Patch (level 11) sources with the number 12 patch
recently posted and when I rebuilt patch, I got two problems: 1) it used
to be that I could tell the configure script to use all void operations
(that is, that the flags added up to 7), but now if I do that, I get an
error about casting a nonvoid to be void in util.c on lines 248 and 255.
Also 2) when I run patch, it does what it did at first after patch #10,
that is, patching it gets errors about having insufficient memory to try
a swapped hunk.

Has anyone else had this trouble? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Jay Libove (libove at vi.ri.cmu.edu, jl42 at andrew.cmu.edu, ditka!libove!libove)