patch patch 12 problem

Jay Libove libove at vi.ri.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 29 03:12:36 AEST 1988

Well, I had complained about Patch 12 for Patch not working quite
right on SCO Xenix with the 2.1.4g development system... I experienced
the same strange behaviour with Patch 10/11...

It seems that you must remove the old config.sh and redo the Configure
completely, and then Configure builds the right stuff for you.

Removing config.sh and rerunning Configure fresh fixed the problem
(again, like in the 10/11 patch level).

Perhaps there is a small problem with the way Configure reads an
old config.sh file?

Jay Libove             Internet: libove at andrew.cmu.edu libove at cs.cmu.edu
5313 Ellsworth Avenue            formtek!ditka!libove!libove at pt.cs.cmu.edu
Pittsburgh, PA 15232       UUCP: cmucspt!formtek!ditka!libove!libove
(412) 621-9649                   cadre!pitt!darth!libove!libove