Citadel software for Unix/Xenix

Mon Jun 6 07:38:55 AEST 1988

For those of you who are interested in the Citadel BBS program, I have
written a complete version of it on my Altos 586 running Xenix 3.0, and
have also ported it to a System V (Unisys 9000/50) with zero porting
problems.
  It contains almost all of the features of CP/M and PC Citadels, and
several people have said that the code is very readable. I'd like to
post it to comp.unix.sources, but my feed doesn't carry that newsgroup.

  If you would like a copy, please call my board at (914) 761-6877. It
is available via uucp or xmodem.