I'm shopping...

Edwin Allum edwin at gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
Mon Jun 13 06:16:22 AEST 1988

Not being familar with the clone market, I also require all info
regarding 386 machines, other than COMPAC 386 and IBM Model 80,
running UNIX Sys V or SCO Xenix 386.
How about the recent testing of DELL's 386/20 machine (article in PC
magazine). I am not sure but does DELL also manufacture machines for
PC Limited ?

Require info into high speed modems (9600 and up),
e.g. Trailblazers, etc. Their performance in uucp transfers.

Need to know technical info, advantages and disadvantage of the
machine/modem and pricing of machine/modem.

Please help me. Respond by email and I can post all the info at once
or post it up. I have no idea what the newgroup wants any more !!
To post or not to post, that is the question.