HDB UUCP for SCO Xenix

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Sat Jun 11 00:38:29 AEST 1988

In article <266 at mjbtn.UUCP> root at mjbtn.UUCP (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
| Well, with SCO uucp "as is" being brain-damaged, is there any third party
| vendor out there that has ported HDB uucp for the '286 or '386 Xenix
| packages?

You can get the Trailblazer update from SCO for free. It isn't HDB
(there are those of us who don't much care for it), but BREAK, PAUSE,
and most of the needed escapes, such as \s \c \r \t work. I just
switched to it two days ago because a new system wanted to autobaud on a
mixture of CR and blanks. So far about 600 calls to 38 systems, still
looks good.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)