xenix and vpix, part 3

William E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at steinmetz.ge.com
Fri May 20 02:15:46 AEST 1988

  Having gotten vpix running, I still have a few problems. The first is
the fonts. When the vpix kernel is booted it uses a normal EGA font.
After running vpix (the program) I get an ugly san serif font instead.

  I also get some weird changes on the virtual terminals. When logging
off one, it switches to another, usually an active login or the
/dev/console. I can live with this, but it's not right.

  I had one hard crash (I'm not sure it was vpix related) and had to
rebuild my filesystems quite a bit. Thank God for backups.

  If anyone has a really good solution for either of these problems, I'd
like to hear it.
--
	bill davidsen		(wedu at ge-crd.arpa)