Respawn in [Xenix] Vr2.2.3

Jim Morton jim at applix.UUCP
Sat May 14 09:22:34 AEST 1988

In article <199 at ssbn.WLK.COM>, bill at ssbn.WLK.COM (Bill Kennedy) writes:
> A couple of days ago I posted a m'aidez about how to respawn a process
> in Xenix 386 Vr2.2.3, SCO was not going to be able to help me until
> today.  I wasn't very happy about that, I was less happy when they called
> today and said it would be tomorrow.  Read "less happy" any way you want...
>
> 1) Make a new gettydefs entry, call it `p', make the flags what you need,

I hope the SCO analyst also gave you a subscription to DiSCOver, their
newsletter and technical bulletin, because this entire init-getty-login
issue with provisions for automatically starting applications was
covered in detail in the March/April edition.

--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
UUCP: ...harvard!m2c!applix!jim
      jim at applix.m2c.org