PEP 2000 and SCO 2.3.1 (with RTS/CTS mod)

Larry Snyder root at nstar.UUCP
Fri Aug 18 12:24:22 AEST 1989

I am having one heck of a time getting my T2000 modem working
with SCO Xenix 2.3.1.

I installed the modification that fixes hardware handshaking
and the problem with the T2000 still continues.  My other modems
(USR HSTs) work just dandy.

When dialing out using either the supplied dialTBIT or a script
the PEP dials, connects then proceeds to disconnect right after
the connection is made.   This happens time and time again using
the PEP modem.

--
Larry Snyder                          uucp: iuxax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry
The Northern STAR XBBS/Usenet Site    219-287-9020 (VHST) - 219-289-3745 (PEP+)