Colour terminal reccomendations sought

Bill Doviak bill at lxn.eds.com
Fri Aug 25 02:03:26 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug21.095544.22786 at ziebmef.mef.org> rocchi at ziebmef.mef.org (Paul Rocchi) writes:
>Persuant to my previous request re: wyse 350 termcaps, we have determined that
>the problem we are having is actually in the hardware.  Could anybody out there
>reccommend a Colour terminal for use with SCO xenix that does not possess the
>"magic cookie glitch".   Thanks in advance.
>
>Paul Rocchi			{uunet!mentor!lsuc,utgpu}!ncrcan!ziebmef!rocchi

I have been looking for some time and have not come up with ANYTHING! The
Wyse 350 magic cookies make windowing w/color very difficult (Just try to
scroll a window that has color attributes). Also, the Wyse 350 has not been
the most reliable terminal I've used.

--
Bill Doviak                         | US MAIL: Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
UUCP: vu-vlsi!lxn!bill              |          Lanark Building