MS-DOS ===>> HPUX

WILLIAM PIPHER william.pipher at canremote.uucp
Thu Aug 31 12:53:00 AEST 1989

My apologies for putting this in a XENIX conference, when my problem
obviously concerns HPUX, but maybe some of you can help anyway.
Does anyone know if and how a MS-DOS network data-base application may
be ported or otherwise run on a HP 860 under HP UNIX?  Is there a UNIX
application development environment which is source compatable with
Clipper 87/Foxbase/dBase III+ (in that order of preference)?  Or maybe a
DOS application can be networked as a task under UNIX?  Or maybe I'm
dreaming . . . .

Thank-you for your indulgence.
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.01R