UNIX-like crypt function

David T. Sandberg dts at quad.uucp
Mon Aug 21 20:24:50 AEST 1989

In article <3947 at phri.UUCP> roy at phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) writes:
:In  <17369 at ut-emx.UUCP> nghiem at walt.cc.utexas.edu (Alex Nghiem) writes:
:> What happens if [crypt()] gets in the "wrong" hands through the network?
:
:	The ruskies will then be able to decode all of our secret military
:transmissions, bringing about the fall of democracy as we know it today and
:subjecting the entire planet to the dominance of the evil empire.

Not to mention that the Colonel's secret fried chicken recipe would be
placed in grave danger!

--
                                  David Sandberg - Quadric Systems
  "Strike Hard, Strike Sure"      PSEUDO: dts at quad.uucp
    Bomber Command, R.A.F.        ACTUAL: ..uunet!rosevax!sialis!quad!dts