Problems with PRODIGY under VP/ix

Jim Morton jim at applix.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 08:24:27 AEST 1989

In article <739 at lilink.UUCP>, mikej at lilink.UUCP (Michael R. Johnston) writes:
> I am having what amounts to be a MAJOR HEADACHE when it comes to
> getting Prodigy to run under VP/ix. I have spent many hours scratching

I first posted about this around 2 months ago and got no replies. Yours
is the third posting I have seen about the same problem. Maybe if enough
people call Prodigy Customer service and complain about this they will
put in some ability to debug the modem communications. Or maybe someone
at SCO will subscribe to Prodigy!!  :-)
--
Jim Morton, APPLiX Inc., Westboro, MA
...uunet!applix!jim    jim at applix.com