printscreen in SCO xenix

barton barton at holston.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 09:26:11 AEST 1989

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but has
anyone successfully gotten a printscreen-like
function to work on a sco xenix console?

I have seen the screen codes to send the screen
contents to the application (ESC[2i), but I can't
seem to get it to work.

Any friendly suggestions appreciated.
--
Barton A. Fisk          | UUCP: {attctc,texbell,vector}!warble!holston!barton
PO Box 1781             | (PSEUDO) DOMAIN: barton at holston.UUCP