CD-ROM and SCO Xenix

Michael R. Johnston mikej at lilink.UUCP
Tue Aug 8 11:34:29 AEST 1989

I posted this a while back and got zero responses. Perhaps I will have
better luck this time around.

I am looking for software drivers that will allow me to utilize any of the
currently available CD-ROM drives under SCO Xenix. If I could
make the CD-ROM a read only file system that would be great. Anyone have
any leads to this type of software? I'm surprised it hasn't already been
made available. Software developers take note!
--
Michael R. Johnston
System Administrator                           rutgers!lilink!mikej