Telebit dialout

Jean-Pierre Radley jpr at dasys1.UUCP
Mon Aug 28 11:23:40 AEST 1989

In article <145 at ssc.UUCP> fyl at ssc.UUCP (Phil Hughes) writes:
> code letters that the dialTBIT code understands:
>	C - compress mode
>	E - echo suppressor compensation
>	F - XON/XOFF mode
>	K - kermit
>	M - MNP mode
>	P - PEP
>       U - uucp
>	X - xmodem or ymodem
>  Note: the letters can be upper or lower case
>
>These letters are prepended to the phone number.
                   ^^^^^^^^^
		   by you, not by me.

If you give the number in Systems as 5551212UC, the Dialcodes file
doesn't get read.

I like to use the Dialcodes file anyways, so I have lines like

		snarf SaSu,Wk2300-0730 ACU 19200 snarf .....

and I keep up with number changes in the Dialcodes file, where I also
append the TrailBlazer codes.
Jean-Pierre Radley					      jpr at jpradley.uucp
New York, NY					      72160.1341 at compuserve.com