nroff drivers

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US
Thu Aug 24 14:14:47 AEST 1989

In article <688 at vector.Dallas.TX.US> I wrote:
>I've got a program which generates driver tables for the Laserjet.  It
>is designed to generate tables for a variety of fonts, symbol sets, etc.
>I'd be glad to send out copies if this will help anybody.

I've received quite a few requests for this, so I will post it to alt.sources.

However, before you can use the nroff driver, you need to snarf my "colpr"
printer filter.  This filter implements (among the usual things printer
filters do) a magic cookie to generate 8-bit characters.  My nroff driver
tables use this magic cookie to access the full LaserJet character set.

I just posted "colpr" to alt.sources.  If you are interested in the nroff
stuff, grab "colpr" and hang loose for a week or so while I get "tablj"
ready for posting.

--
Chip Rosenthal / chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom