Telebit Trailblaser

Daniel Wynalda danielw at wyn386.UUCP
Tue Aug 15 07:09:58 AEST 1989

I am in the market, finally, for a Telebit trailblaser.  Could someone please
mail me a phone number or address as to where I might obtain said modem with
a discounted price?  Rather than buying from Telebit, are there mail-order
houses where I could pick one up cheaper?

			Daniel Wynalda

--
Daniel Wynalda 		| Telephone: (616) 866-1561 X22	 Ham: N8KUD
Wynalda Litho Inc. 	| Network: danielw at wyn386.UUCP ..sharkey!wyn386!danielw