Xenix - elm problem

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.com
Tue Aug 15 03:50:58 AEST 1989

[Followups to comp.unix.xenix.]

According to eddjp at althea.UUCP (Dewey Paciaffi):
>Apparently Xenix rmail can only handle one name at a time, and elm is
>sending multiple names? Is there anything I can do to cure this?

Yes.  Install Smail 2.5 with my Xenix patches.  Smail 2.5 is in the
comp.sources.unix archives; my patches are in the comp.sources.misc
archives.
--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg         |       <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>