Smokin' Serial Port Boards

Clyde Smith-Stubbs clyde at hitech.ht.oz
Mon Dec 18 13:46:05 AEST 1989

For a really smart, fast serial board, take a look at Anvil Designs
Stallion board. I have an 8 port board (expandable to 16 ports and you can
have four boards per system) and I am very happy with it. The only complaint
is that because not all the modem control signals are supported you have
to connect the CD line to the DSR pin on the port.

Anvil Designs list a phone number in USA of 408 988 3622, or you could
e-mail to anvil.oz.au.

disclaimer: I don't work for Anvil, and I paid full price for my board.

--
Clyde Smith-Stubbs
HI-TECH Software, P.O. Box 103, ALDERLEY, QLD, 4051, AUSTRALIA.