Need Suggestions; Menu Software

Fred Fish fnf at estinc.UUCP
Tue Dec 26 15:50:34 AEST 1989

In article <1102 at crpmks.UUCP> garyb at crpmks.UUCP (Gary Blumenstein) writes:
>Can anyone out there recommend a decent menu generating utility that
>will run under XENIX?  We have a need for such a program which will let
>us create a fairly extensive set of nested menus.  The program must be
>able to exec() as the highest level shell and the interface must be
>text-based, consistent, terminal independant, and pleasing to look at.

We are using MenuAgent from DSI Communications, Inc and have been happy
with both the performance and support of the product.  The contact info
for DSI is:

	DSI Communications Inc
	333 West Merrick Road
	Valley Stream, NY  11580

	Phone:	(516) 872-3535
	Fax:	(516) 872-3579

Disclaimer:  We have no affiliation with DSI other than as a satisfied
(and royalty paying) customer.

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf