Need Suggestions; Menu Software

Gary Blumenstein garyb at crpmks.UUCP
Fri Dec 22 00:19:23 AEST 1989

Happy Holidays Folks!

Can anyone out there recommend a decent menu generating utility that
will run under XENIX?  We have a need for such a program which will let
us create a fairly extensive set of nested menus.  The program must be
able to exec() as the highest level shell and the interface must be
text-based, consistent, terminal independant, and pleasing to look at.

I've tried XMENU (has nothing to do with X-windows) by Telexpress and
would like to know if anyone else has had experience with other products
such as Fourgen, (which requires Informix to use).  Right now we're using
SCO Lyrix, a word processor with menu capabilities, but we have a
speciallized need to separate these functions and need to identify specific
menuing software.

Thanks for any info you could provide.

--
Gary M. Blumenstein, UNIX Network Administrator // CIBA-GEIGY Corporation USA