Multiple CPUs: was: Re: Experience with SCO UNIX 5.3

Wm E Davidsen Jr davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.COM
Fri Dec 22 06:45:13 AEST 1989

In article <103254 at ti-csl.csc.ti.com> markus at ti.com (Markus N. Richardson) writes:

| Any information whose UNIX kernel SCO is licensing this time around?  Or
| is this a flavor of the ISC System V.3.2 UNIX one?

  The kernel seems to be Xenix 386. I believe that the company who did
the port is called CONSENSYS, but I don't have the info right here. The
port was done for the Zenith Z-1000 multiprocessor system.
--
bill davidsen	(davidsen at crdos1.crd.GE.COM -or- uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
that the world is flat!" - anon