NNTP on Xenix??

Samuel Lam skl at van-bc.UUCP
Wed Dec 27 13:40:12 AEST 1989

In article <252 at sixhub.UUCP>, davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) wrote:
>Has anyone run NNTP to read news on Xenix/386?

We run NNTP 1.5.7 on XENIX V 386 2.3.2, with SCO's TCP/IP, here.  It
wasn't that hard at all to get it going, basically we just compiled
it for SysV.  (NNTP does have SysV support built-in.)

We use all of nntpd, nntpxmit, and nntpxfer here.  However, we only use
our nntpd with remote nntpxmit clients, we understand that a little more
work needs to be done before our nntpd could handle remote rrn and
nntpxfer clients.

...Sam
--
Internet: <skl at wimsey.bc.ca>	UUCP: {van-bc,ubc-cs,uunet}!wimsey.bc.ca!skl