Panics and double panics.

John Palmer jpp at tygra.UUCP
Sat Dec 30 16:38:26 AEST 1989

Thanks for the advice about the Colorado Memory Systems tape drive. I'm
also trying to get an Irwin 40 meg tape drive to work on our other
machine, which is an AT clone (386-20MHz). I cant seem to get this one
working either. The tape drive is plugged into the floppy controller.
Has anyone had experience with Irwin Drives??

--
=  CAT-TALK Conferencing Network, Prototype Computer Conferencing System  =
-  1-800-446-4698, 300/1200/2400 baud, 8/N/1. New users use 'new'         -