UNIX to VMS-MAIL

WSHB employee michaelb at wshb.UUCP
Tue Dec 19 08:44:05 AEST 1989

> I'm trying to find a way to automate sending and getting mail between an
> SCO XENIX machine and a DEC VMS machine.

As an update, I am now allowed to send mail messages, one at a time,
using Kermit. Well, I don't have Kermit. There seems to be a lot of stuff
relating to Kermit in the uunet archives. Can someone point me towards
which package I should download and get working.

Again, send e-mail and I'll summerize.

Thanks

--
Michael Batchelor -- Systems/Operations Engineer
WSHB - An International Broadcast Station of