corrupted files

glenn ford glenn at stsim.ocs.com
Wed Dec 13 23:58:56 AEST 1989

I am running SCO386 2.3.1, and have a problem.  There are several (15-20)
corrupted files in my root directory that I can't seem to delete.  I have
tried 'rm -i *', but when I come across the corrupted file it just says
non-existent, and goes onto the next file.  Is there a way to delete these
files?? In prvious problems such as this I would do rm -r, but I can do
it this time since the bad files are in the ROOT directory.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

..uunet!ocsmd!stsim!glenn