Turning Security Off on SCO Unix?

WA7KGX caf at omen.UUCP
Mon Dec 18 04:53:56 AEST 1989

In my perception, the C2 stuff doesn't slow things down,
just makes certain things illegal, and a wounded system
may be more unfriendly with the C2.

According to the doco, you can't have uucp et al and still be
C2.  I shall leave it to the user to ponder the question: can
Unix (as we know and love it) really be C2?

P.S. I'm not a spook, just ran Unix with C2 on till I though it
was bumping into things, then turned it off ("relax security").
Didn't notice any change excpet for ps -ef.   Of course things
might have been a bit slower with process accounting turned on.