VPIX and other SCO complaints

Leslie Mikesell les at chinet.chi.il.us
Tue Jan 31 05:40:41 AEST 1989

In article <29 at ajfcal.UUCP> tony at ajfcal.UUCP (Tony Field) writes:
 [defense of VPix deleted]

>7. I do not use Vpix:  I prefer to use a dedicated DOS machine rather than
>   mix up my environment.

Some defense: what you are saying here is that VPix is not good enough to
use.  If it worked right there wouldn't be any problem with the mixed
environment.  I would define working "right" as acting like a networked
DOS machine with full support for netbios.  Oh well, maybe sun will
do things right in their rumored <$5K unix/dos machine...

Les Mikesell