Less expensive version of SCO XENIX (correction)

Fred Rump from home fr at icdi10.UUCP
Sun Jul 2 01:21:07 AEST 1989

In article <3772 at viscous.sco.COM> rosso at sco.COM (Ross Oliver) writes:
>In article <3766 at viscous.sco.COM> I wrote:
>I was mistaken.  We currently do not offer an upgrade from
>a 2-user to an unlimited-user license.

What about an eventual upgrade from the GT vs to SCO UNIX?
Seems the only reason anybody would want GT is to run SCSI which will also be
supported by the Unix vs.
Fred

--
This is my house.   My castle will get started right after I finish with news.
26 Warren St.             uucp:          ...{bpa dsinc uunet}!cdin-1!icdi10!fr