Tape back on SCO - suggestions??

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.com
Thu Jul 6 08:05:36 AEST 1989

According to jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer):
>[Archive tapes work in Everex machines with bus speeds of 12.5MHz]

If so, I'm glad Archive has fixed their bugs.  The fact is that an Archive
tape failed in my AT clone at 10MHz; it worked when I dropped the bus speed
to 6MHz.  That was about six months ago.
--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg         |       <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>