Any good books on masm or 386 assembler language?

Kayvan Sylvan kayvan at mrspoc.Transact.COM
Sun Jul 30 12:09:04 AEST 1989

I am preparing to port GCC to the Xenix 386 environment. GCC outputs assembler
code that is in the AT&T assembler format and I and a friend who has offered
his help are going to work on getting it to output Masm 386 code.

Before I can do that, however, I need a better understanding of the 386
assembly language (and of masm). I know more assembly languages than I care
to remember so a "terse" book is not a problem for me.

Please mail your suggestions to one of the addresses in my .signature.
If you can't get through to any of them, mail to kayvan at mica.berkeley.edu.

Thanks!!

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Sylvan @ Transact Software, Inc. -*-  Mountain View, CA (415) 961-6112
Internet: kayvan at Transact.COM -*- UUCP: ...!{apple,pyramid,mips}!mrspoc!kayvan