SCO Forum89: The International Conference for Developers and Resellers

Fred Rump from home fr at icdi10.UUCP
Sun Jul 2 02:39:22 AEST 1989

In article <200 at infopro.UUCP> david at infopro.UUCP (David Fiedler) writes:
>From article <3975 at viscous.sco.COM>, by rosso at sco.COM (Ross Oliver):
>> SCO Forum89, which takes place August 21-25 on the campus of the
> I was really looking forward to Forum89, but I made
>arrangements *months ago* for Uniforum. Considering how SCO usually has a
>large presence at Uniforums, I can't imagine how this happened!

Perhaps the attendance was getting to be too big for Santa Cruz to handle? :)

Seriously, this seems to be a major screw up. We'll have to split attendance
as somebody should be at each place.

Fred

--
This is my house.   My castle will get started right after I finish with news.
26 Warren St.             uucp:          ...{bpa dsinc uunet}!cdin-1!icdi10!fr