SCO Forum89: The International Conference for Developers and Resellers

David Fiedler david at infopro.UUCP
Sat Jul 1 03:19:07 AEST 1989

>From article <3975 at viscous.sco.COM>, by rosso at sco.COM (Ross Oliver):
>
> SCO Forum89, which takes place August 21-25 on the campus of the
> University of California, Santa  Cruz,

Too bad you folks at SCO waited so long to announce the dates, but even
more important, too bad you decided to run your Forum the same week as
Uniforum in Boston. I was really looking forward to Forum89, but I made
arrangements *months ago* for Uniforum. Considering how SCO usually has a
large presence at Uniforums, I can't imagine how this happened!

--
David Fiedler {ames,attmail,hoptoad,pyramid}!infopro!david
USMail: InfoPro Systems, PO Box 220, Rescue CA 95672 Phone: 916/677-5870