Streams Debugging Utility

Adnan Yaqub adnan at sgtech.UUCP
Mon Jul 24 22:29:56 AEST 1989

SCO told me that there is a Streams debugging utility called "Streams
Watch" which opens up /dev/kmem and gives you a snapshot of the
streams data structures.  The guy I talked to said that you can get it
by buying SCO's TCP/IP (for $600).  However, he also thought the
source was available in the Public Domain.  Does anyone have a copy
they can send me?  I'm running Xenix 2.3.1, but maybe I can port it
from some other systems.

Thanks.
--
Adnan Yaqub
Star Gate Technologies, 29300 Aurora Rd., Solon, OH, USA, +1 216 349 1860