Wanted: Software or recommendations: mail-order, or shipping for AT

Peter Desnoyers desnoyer at apple.com
Wed Jul 12 03:10:21 AEST 1989

> In article <1995 at cbnewsh.ATT.COM>, cab at cbnewsh.ATT.COM (CAB) writes:
> > If anyone can recommend software, running under dos,
> > xenix, or microport SV/AT for managing mail-orders and shipping,
> > I would like to hear from them.

I know nothing about the program, but Bike Nashbar mentions in their
catalog that their mail-order handling program is for sale. Evidently
they had one written custom for them, and then decided to market it.
Ask any bicycling friends if they have a copy of the catalog.

                                      Peter Desnoyers
                                      Apple ATG
                                      (408) 974-4469