help w /dev/console

root root at ozdaltx.UUCP
Tue Jul 11 01:57:49 AEST 1989

I'm running SCO XENIX 2.1   on an AT clone.  I have a
monochrome graphics card (720 x 348) and a monochrome IMTEC
monitor.  So far I have not been able to get the graphics to
work - other than std ansii character set.

In the back of my mind, I keep thinking there is a file that
defines the console as /dev/whatever, but can't find it.
What is it going to take in order for me to be able to get
the graphics working?  Also is there a start/stop graphics
code I need to know about?

Thanks... I know I'll get some good info.

Scotty
{ames,rutgers,texsun,smu}!attctc!ozdaltx!sysop