Keyboard trouble with VPIX 1.1.0

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Thu Jul 13 22:22:26 AEST 1989

NU013809 at NDSUVM1.BITNET (Greg Wettstein) writes:

}I have VPIX 1.1.0 running under a 2.3.1 kernel and have noted a problem with
}what appears to be the buffering of keystrokes.  The problem is reproducible
}when I run the Shareware editor QEDIT under VPIX.  Occassionaly when I press
}a key the application (editor) does not appear to receive the keystroke until
}I press the next key.  As you can imagine this becomes somewhat frustrating
}after a period of time.

I just upgraded to 2.3.2, and the problem seems to be reduced.  The upgrade
is free, you just have to install it.

JB
--
Jonathan Bayer			      Beware: The light at the end of the
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.	      tunnel may be an oncoming dragon