Beta test of SCO Xenix 2.3 supplement available

Glenn Geers glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au
Thu Aug 2 09:51:03 AEST 1990

Hi,
	I wonder if it's legal to make the supplement available for ftp?
Would someone from SCO please comment.

	If this is allowable, it would be very nice for some kind soul in the
US to make them available by this means solely as a dissemination aid and to
speed up turnaround for those of us not in the States.
			Cheers and thanks,
				Glenn
--
Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over, we're back to people.
Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch can have