man page system for SCO Xenix

NEASE at MAINE.BITNET NEASE at MAINE.BITNET
Mon Aug 13 04:31:30 AEST 1990

A client of mine has SCO Xenix 2.3.2 on a 386.  I'm used to BSD and its
man page setup, instead of the skimpy help system on Xenix.  I tried talking
to sales-types at SCO about a man page system.  Some of them thought that
maybe the text processing package *might* have the man page support, others
weren't sure.  Upgrading to SCO Unix 3.2 simply to get man pages is not
an option.

Does anybody know which, if any, SCO product for Xenix has the man support?
If there is no such animal, does anybody know of a good public domain or
shareware implementation (ftp-able/uucp-able/modem-able preferably).  An
inexpensive (within a couple of hundred dollars) commercial package would
also be ok.

In advance, thanks.

   Reid M. Pinchback