Beta test of SCO Xenix 2.3 supplement available

Roger Knopf 5502 rogerk at sco.COM
Tue Aug 7 13:45:34 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug1.235103.21484 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au (Glenn Geers) writes:
>	I wonder if it's legal to make the supplement available for ftp?
>Would someone from SCO please comment.
>
>	If this is allowable, it would be very nice for some kind soul in the
>US to make them available by this means solely as a dissemination aid and to
>speed up turnaround for those of us not in the States.

We do have distributors in Australia and you should be able to get
this supplement from one of them. As for legal to ftp, I don't know.

--
Roger Knopf                                      <standard disclaimer applies>
SCO Consulting Services			    "If your controller will talk to a