Beta test of SCO Xenix 2.3 supplement available

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 20:01:37 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug1.235103.21484 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> glenn at extro.ucc.su.oz.au (Glenn Geers) writes:

> Hi,
>	I wonder if it's legal to make the supplement available for ftp?
> Would someone from SCO please comment.

Actually, it might not be a bad idea if SCO got UUNET to put them all up
like the sun-fixes are.  Rosso, you there ?

Connecting to sosco can be difficult at times and the load average on
that machine can feel terrible even over UUCP :-)
--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo at robobar.Co.Uk  Phone: +44 81 991 1142  Fax: +44 81 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.