&^$^%$#$%R&* SCO MAIL SYSTEM!!! (was Re: Test - Can you read me??)

Piet Beertema piet at cwi.nl
Thu Aug 23 20:41:28 AEST 1990

	The problem lies with UUNET not peeling off the "tygra.ddmi.com"
	before it sends the message to tygra. I tried to get the UUNET
	postmaster to fix it but he doesn't seem to be able to do it.
Or not be willing to do it. If I were UUNET's postmaster
I would refuse to apply a "fix" like that. If your mailer
turns out domain addresses it should be able to properly
deal with them; when using uucp as the "carrier" it should
specifically be able to understand that tygra.ddmi.com!user
denotes a local user.

--
	Piet Beertema, CWI, Amsterdam	(piet at cwi.nl)