Beta test of SCO XENIX 2.3 supplement available

Ross Oliver rosso at sco.COM
Fri Aug 3 09:05:04 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul31.153316.9304 at nshore.uucp> uunet!ncoast!nshore!steve (Stephen J. Walick) writes:
>I have tried to obtain the files mentioned, and, though I do get a
>"CONNECT" with "sosco", a "login" is impossible since Friday of the
>past week (July 27 thru July 31).

We did have some problems with the Telebit configuration over the weekend.
This was corrected on Monday, but reoccured Tuesday morning, and was
corrected again.  As of today, Thursday, everything appears to be functioning
normally.  If anyone finds any problems like this, please call or e-mail
me directly.

Ross Oliver
Technical Support
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.