VGA Sleuthing, redux

St. Looney Up the Cream Bun and Jam murray at npdiss1.StPaul.NCR.COM
Fri Aug 17 02:24:35 AEST 1990

Apologies to net gods for this, my mailer didn't appear to tack the
siggie onto my previous request for help with the VGA card, so:

+------ Mike Murray, NCR NPD, St. Paul Email: murray at StPaul.NCR.COM--+
| "If Man is 5 then The Devil is 6/ If The Devil is 6 then God is 7. |
| This Monkey's Gone To Heaven."       - Black Francis/Pixies        |