Keep them out!

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Sun May 27 14:07:37 AEST 1990

In article <304 at fryepro.UUCP> gary at fryepro.UUCP (Gary L. Scorby) writes:
| The system I use it running SCO Xenix 2.3.2.  Is there a command
| that allows the super user to stop anyone from logging in for a
| period of time?

  There was a thing like that in ISC SYS III (I do date myself, don't
I?) called "nonew". With SCO you can use a custom login program, either
in gettydefs or just as a replace for login, which execs login when allowed.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX