Xenix Kermit Query

joseph.t.heneghan heneghan at cbnewsd.att.com
Sat May 26 07:51:47 AEST 1990

Earlier I posted for a Xenix Kermit executable. Thanx to all
who replied. I really need to ask for something else... Documentation,
I am trying to allow a Xenix Wordperfect user to pass pc scan codes
as well as files from DOS to Xenix. If anyone has done this or
knows, or has some ideas or pointers, please let me know. I need
to know how Kermit works as well, like how to pass parameters to
it at the command line. Maybe I need tofind a book? I know it was
developed at Columbia. Thanxs again.
				Joe Heneghan