Porting GDB to Xenix 386 2.2

Christoph Badura bad at flatlin.UUCP
Fri May 25 15:24:29 AEST 1990

ron at rdk386.uucp (Ron Kuris) writes:

>I also have a problem which I haven't completely tracked down yet.
>When I compile something with <setjmp.h> included, I get _JBLEN redefined
>warnings.  I think the manifest defines aren't right on the gcc I have;
>hopefully this is fixed in a later version.

This comes from -DM_I86SM being #defined in CPP_PREDEFINES in tm.h,
which the compiler of the "old" development sys, the one coming with
Xenix 2.3.1, doesn't #define. Just take it out.

Steve! Could you check this with the 2.3.0 dev. sys. compiler?
It is definitely wrong to have M_I86SM #defined in setjmp.h with the
2.3.1 header files.

--
Christoph Badura  ---  Alive and hackin' away