Multiport Serial Boards...

Rob Peglar rpeglar at csinc.UUCP
Fri May 4 00:59:35 AEST 1990

> Maybe I should add an extra constraint that I neglected, the board has to
> support hardware flow control.  You need that if you're going to hang a US
> Robotics HST or Dual Standard HST and have things run smoothly.
>
> Only two that I know of that support hardware flow control are the Computone
> and Digiboard.  One soul in e-mail told me the Maxspeed does not support
> hardware flow control, ok, out goes that one.

Comtrol has had hardware flow control for years, on the Hostess and
Ultra series of controllers.

More info, e-mail here.

Thanks,
Rob
--
Rob Peglar	Control Systems, Inc.	2675 Patton Rd., St. Paul MN 55113
...uunet!csinc!rpeglar		612-631-7800

The posting above does not necessarily represent the policies of my employer.