SCO Xsight recommendations?

Michael E. Haws michael at yonder.UUCP
Fri Mar 29 01:55:34 AEST 1991

I am considering purchasing SCO Xsight for my 386 running
Xenix 2.3.2.  My hope is to use it to access X applications
on my Sun, in particular dbxtool.  I would appreciate hearing
from anyone with experience with Xsight and particulary if
they have used it with dbxtool.  Also what release of X is
Xsight(ie X11R4)?

Thanks,

Michael
--
Michael E. Haws             "Keep the blue side up"          w - (303) 986-2370
boulder!yonder!michael                                       h - (303) 232-0628